Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bedtimes and other things that should be abolished...

Tomorrow I will officially start High School. Yikes! Scary thought, right? We had a freshman orientation today at school...[No point in it really.] And I got my schedule. The following will be my classes...
1--Home base
2--Enriched Science 9A
3--Creative Writing
4--Enriched Geometry(Yikes!)
5--Enriched World History
6--French 1A
7--Enriched English 9A
8--Intro to Drama: Acting

Notice anything missing? Lunch period maybe? It was the same for Matt's schedule[FYI:Matt is my brother] Hmm, maybe we aren't allowed to eat anymore...I will have to figure that out tomorrow...

Onto other subjects, Breaking Dawn. I really don't know what to say about this book. I do know one thing, I was majorly let down in this book. It just wasn't up to scratch to most of Stephenie Meyer's writing. The more I got into the book the more I thought I was reading some wannabe fanfiction story. I truly think Stephenie tried waaay too hard to please too many people at once. It was almost as if she just put drama there to put it there. The plot line was very boring I must say. I really wish Stephenie would have taken her time writing this book and would have written it in the true styles of Twilight. I dunno, like I said she tried to hard. This book is enjoyable but if it weren't for the original books I wouldn't have read it.
Well I must be off to bed. Till next time...
With love,
Meghann

No comments:

B&W Flower

B&W Flower
Another Awesome Pictue by Me=]