Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ramblings and other things that are not important...

I am bound a dertimined to find a way to add music to my blog. I find the best way to get rid of a song that has been buzzing around in my head is to post it elsewhere for it to get stuck into other peoples heads. It makes me feel better to know I'm not alone...So that would bring me back to the reason I'm posting. Since I can't seem to find a way to add just music at the moment I'll settle for a plain old playlist. Now you need to remember I am an odd person. Before you go "Wtf? What is with her playlist?" remember I have a very diverse taste in music=] That is what makes me fun.
Meghann's Playlist
Fluorescent Adolescent--Artic Monkeys
Now Your Gone, All I Ever Wanted--Bass Hunter
Then I Woke Up--Clique Girlz
How I could Just Kill a Man--Charoltte Sometimes
Disturbis--Rihanna
Quater--Fuel
Runaway--Avril Lavinge
Can You Hear Me?--Enrique Ingelesias
Summertime--New Kids on the Block
Take Me on the Floor--The Veronicas
Smoking Guns--Precious
(and God forbid I like country music)The Outside--Taylor Swift

There is no rhyme or reason to this playlist. They are just the songs that have been stuck in my head for awhile. Hope you enjoyed the slight insight to my mind(I know it confuses me too) Till next time...
With love,
Meghann

P.S. I decided to add a video from my playlist just to amuse you non-existent readers...
\/\/\/\/ Follow the arrows
Enjoy!

No comments:

B&W Flower

B&W Flower
Another Awesome Pictue by Me=]