Thursday, July 10, 2008

Holy cow and other things that sound funny...

OMG, you will never believe the picture I have stumbled upon the will make sure I beg my mother to buy me a copy of Entertainment Weekly this Friday. I have already printed it off but I decided I wanted the real deal hanging on my wall.(FYI my wall is reserved for hot guys, cool celebrities, and Twilight) Without further ado(is that how you say it?) The picture.

The picture belongs to EW, they have all the rights to it, yada yada yada.
Now time to scroll through the pros and cons of this picture.
Pros--
Robert/Edward is shirtless. Who doesn't like a shirtless Robert?
Cons--
It looks to me as if Rob has chest hair. Gasp! For one Edward's chest is supposed to be hairless and two I never imagined Rob with chest hair. Those two things do not mix for me...
Pros--
I love how protective Rob looks over Kirsten. They have really captured the essence of the whole Bella/Edward relationship.
Cons--
None for this
Pros--
Kirsten looks absolutely gorgeous.
Cons--
None really, except the fact she is holding the apple when a vampire is holding the apple on the cover of the book.
Pros--
They have the apple! How cool is that? And believe me the apple is kind of important for the book if you know the meaning behind it.
Cons--
None
So that is it for my rambling today. Till next time...
With love,
Meghann

No comments:

B&W Flower

B&W Flower
Another Awesome Pictue by Me=]