Saturday, July 5, 2008

Untitled and other things that need names...

Okay, I haven't fallen of the face of the Earth. I just randomly disappeared. Now on to the updates. My daddy is home! I know what you are all thinking from Iraq? Yes, but not for good. He is only home for a couple more days(This is where I get my tissues out)
We have had a good time. On Wednesday we went to Cedar Point. I know you are all jealous. I finally went on the Space Shot much to my mom's joy...lol. When I was in line for the Raptor[[my favorite ride]]I heard a song I vaguely remembered.I COULD NOT REMEMBER THE NAME! It bugs the crap out of me when I can't remember a song title...Well anyways, I went on a lyric searcher-er-er and typed in "make you my wife" which was the only part of the song I could remember. After searching a couple of songs I finally found what I was looking for. It turns out the song was If You're Not the One by Daniel Bedingfield((I wonder if he is related to Natasha Bedingfield?)) So that dilemma was solved. Phew
Yesterday we went to see the new Indie movie. It was cute. The real point of this though is to talk about the previews before hand. Let's all start off with when I hugged the Twilight movie poster outside of the movie showing room. I don't know what came over me but that is beside the point. The real point is, I SAW THE MOVIE TRAILER WHILE WAITING FOR THE MOVIE TO START! You must all think I'm crazy because I've already seen the trailer about 100 times but to see it outside of the confines of the computer screen is just kind of surreal. I just can't wait.
On to sadder news. My parents won't be letting me go to camp this year. Which is really sad considering the fact I've never been to summer camp and I'm 14 years old. =[ I was really looking forward to it too. But sadly they have a good reason, so I can't chalk them off as cruel and unusual parents. They are concerned about my asthma[Did I mention I found out I had asthma?] Especially since I don't have control over it yet. I stand in a warm ,humid room without starting to feel queasy and my breathing gets harder. It really sucks. But seeing as camp doesn't have air-ondioting I would probably puke. Ugh. Well there goes a week I was looker forward to. Enough rambling on my part. Till next time...
With love,
Meghann

No comments:

B&W Flower

B&W Flower
Another Awesome Pictue by Me=]